Big Ant Group are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join an expanding team and rapidly expanding company of Vehicle Converters / Fitters.
You will be working on brand new vehicles and customising these to customer and fleet specification. This will involve using hand-tools and operating vehicle ramps.
Experience in one of the following areas is desirable: Mechanical; Manufacturing; Production; Electrical; Maintenance / Repairs; Vehicle bodyworks.
Daily duties will include some of the following examples:
- The insulation and ply lining of vehicles
- Fitting window glass and roof-lights
- Fitting seats and tail lifts
- Carpet lining of vehicles
- Fitting of various types of floorings and coverings
- Be Keen to Learn
- Hold a Valid Full Driving Licence
- Have your own Transport
- Have their own Hand Tools
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:30. Overtime is also available as the workshop is open 07:30-17:30 and you will earn time and a half on any hours worked over 40.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.