£22,500 - £24,000
Full time / Permanent
Would you like to work with a groundbreaking property company who are a leading specialist within their niche market, who care about making a difference? If your answer is yes, then here is the opportunity you may have been looking for!
Big Ant are currently working with a client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Your role as a Senior Negotiator is to work hand in hand with our clients to find them more suitable living accommodation.
You will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who relish the buzz of a fast-paced environment and will be rewarded for your efforts.
What the Senior Negotiator role will involve:
• Property search: Identify potentially suitable properties based on the clients' individual needs, throughout the UK.
• Report writing: Producing reports to support any ongoing legal cases for clients, in terms of their property needs.
• Providing all necessary information and coordinating activities to support a property's purchase, for example, arranging surveys.
• Making sure that all internal systems are kept up to date.
Experience & skills required:
• Preferably experience within a similar role within property.
• Highly organised, effective, and able to manage a busy workload with mixed priorities.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst being effective in hitting targets.
The role does require some weekend work and regular trips with overnight stays to view properties, outside the area. It is anticipated you may be working away from home up to 2-3 days per week.
The company offers competitive salary, team incentives, events and benefits package that is regularly reviewed.