Full time / Temporary
Big Ant are working in partnership with the local authority, who are looking for a PA / Team Support Officer to join their team.
Do you have a proven background as a Personal Assistant who possesses strong administration skills?
The successful candidate will work within the public health team providing personal support to the Director of Public Health as well as all general administrative support to the rest of the team.
Key purposes of the role:
• The post holder will provide secretarial and administrative support to the public health team and the Director of Public Health.
• Contribute and organise office requirements especially during emergency planning and/or outbreak incidents for health protection purposes.
• Providing daily business support to the team including leading on HR administration.
Experience & skills required:
• A proven background as a Personal Assistant.
• Ability to multi-task, schedule and prioritise your workload.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people from members of the public to director level.
• Ability to take minutes and meetings, transcribe and distribute to appropriate personnel.
• Have knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office applications and be familiar with Zoom/Microsoft teams.
Please contact Gemma or Ash for further details.