Full time / Permanent
We're currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join our client, a leading digital print factory in Newton Abbot who specialise in the production of photographs and personalized gifts.
As a member of the Engineering Team the successful applicant will be active in their approach to machine maintenance on a day-to-day basis whilst collaboratively driving continuous improvement within the engineering department as well as with production managers, supervisors, team leaders and procurement.
Applicants must possess:
• Education: GCSE A-C in Maths, English and Science, or equivalent qualifications
• Higher education or comparable experience
• City & Gulids Level 2, 17th/18th edition wiring regulations and HNC/ONC are desirable
• Experience and confidence in using Microsoft office packages
• An understanding of and exposure to the principles and tools of lean manufacturing
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Awareness of current health, safety and environmental legislation and best practice
• Analytical approach in understanding data
• Excellent knowledge of production processes
• Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance and fault-finding capabilities
You will benefit from a competitive salary with great benefits, including a non-contractual bonus scheme.
Please only apply if you meet the role criteria