Full time / Temporary
Are you looking for a career opportunity, somewhere you are valued and can work with a great team in a family run business? Then look no further……………………
Due to continued growth, Big Ant Group are seeking Production Operatives to join a diverse, friendly and passionate team. We are looking for candidates available to work one of the following shifts, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm to 6am whom may be flexible to swap hours on occasion. Our client is also able to offer flexibility on the shift pattern. You will be required to work within a team in a production environment and operate machinery - full training will be given.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Here is an idea of the roles we have and the things you could be doing:
• Work to strict safety and quality requirements, complying with H&S standards and Company quality procedures.
• Manufacturing finished goods including assembly of parts, carrying out quality checks, packing and labelling customer orders.
• Longer term, work on setting up machinery to start a production cycle.
• Keeping records of raw materials used, running conditions of machinery, inspection of profiles made and reporting any issues or machinery faults.
• Basic maintenance and housekeeping including tidiness and cleanliness of work area.
• Operators may be assigned to any area of the factory to cover demand.
• Willingness to work and learn new skills
• Ability to work across multiple areas of the production process.
• Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and work to set standards.
• Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
• Salary is starting at £10 per hour and could be higher depending on experience.
• Shift allowance of £2.50 per hour if working between 6pm-6am.
• Overtime available in line with requirements and paid at time and a half if working over 40 hours per week
• Flexible on hours of work - open to discussion.
• Free onsite parking