Full time / Permanent
Big Ant are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience and Marketing Assistant role on behalf of our client based in Newton Abbot.
Our client is looking for someone to liaise between the marketing and customer service teams, to act as a gatekeeper by responding to all interactions and assisting with a range of enquiries.
Support and contribute to the development of an improved customer experience via a multitude of platforms.
• Provide exceptional aftersales customer service via telephone to build long-term loyalty and advocacy across our brands.
• Manage customer interactions on Trustpilot and key social channels (Facebook, Instagram etc.) ensuring key insights are passed on to relevant stakeholders.
• Support the wider marketing team in finding new ways to increase reviews and customer satisfaction scores, identifying customer pain point, and making continuous suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure engagements across our social media platforms are responded to within agreed SLA's.
• Provide first time resolution in a fair and efficient manner, with the authority to go above and beyond as required.
• Patient and empathetic individual with a flair for conversation and a confident telephone manner.
• Experience of dealing with customers via telephone and social media using positive language and an appropriate consistent tone of voice.
• At least 12 months of complaint handling experience or relevant demonstrable experience.
• An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve issues swiftly to win customer loyalty.
• Passionate about the power of social media and communities, understand the various tones and best practices across each platform and how to navigate brand voice.
Contact Gemma or Ash for further details or an informal chat about the role.