£9.50 per hour
Full time / Temporary
Would you like to be a Customer Service Advisor for a well established and reputable company that always encourages people to grow and that offers plenty of opportunities for those who are willing to progress?
Have you worked in a customer service, retail or hospitality environment?
Would you like to work in a vibrant call centre with a friendly and supportive team around you?
Do you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal?
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full, supported training given by a friendly Training Manager
- To answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner
- Resolving customer queries
- Taking details of enquires & complaints
- Processing orders and taking payments
- Escalate any issues or complaints to your Team Manager where necessary
- To consistently delivery an outstanding level of customer service
You will be based in an open and friendly office in Paignton.
Full time hours 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday. Part time hours may be considered.
Hourly pay rate - £9.50