Our client in the Plymouth area is looking for an Events Trainee Technician & Warehouse Coordinator on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for organising the day-to-day operation of the warehouse and supporting the management team and Senior Technicians with general warehouse procedures.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Event Production Team in the maintenance, preparation and delivery of equipment to venues and client’s premises in and around the Westcountry, as well as across the UK and potentially overseas.
Working a 40 hour week, you must be flexible to work evenings and weekends when required. Salary is dependant on experience.
The main duties & responsibilities of the day to day tasks will involve:
- Day to day management of the warehouse
- Assisting the management of stock using in-house software
- Stock checking
- Carrying out basic repairs and maintenance of equipment
- Following instructions to ensure equipment is safe and secure at all times
- Testing (under supervision) and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting the management of sub-hiring equipment when required
- Checking in and checking out equipment for events
The ideal candidate will have a passion and desire to progress within the live events industry as well as having either relevant work experience or a related technical qualification. You will ideally, but it is not essential, have a full, clean UK driving license to be able to deliver equipment to site. If you have experience using “Current RMS” (Rental Management System) this would also be desirable but not essential. The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking and ambitious individual who is self-motivated, organised and confident.
Please email your CV for immediate review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org