£10.01 - £10.21
Part time / Permanent
Temp to Perm Vacancy
Big Ant Group have an exciting opportunity with a Brand New School!
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a personable character to lead a team within the Estates and Services department. The ideal candidate will have experience within maintenance and repairs and must be competent with hand-tools.
Summary of main duties:
- General repairs / maintenance / installations / removals
- Record checks done and record activity / condition of building and equipment
- Litter picking / maintaining presentation of site
- Locking up site / ensure site is secure
- Replacing consumables on site
- Liaise with contractors and monitor works
- Manage and supervise cleaning team
- Be part of a 'call-out' response team (this is a shared responsibility and something that is rarely required)
This is a 41 week contract and working hours are Monday to Friday, 2pm-6pm. You will have half-terms off and be required to work 20 hours within the 2 week Easter break and 40 hours within the 6 week Summer break.
The ideal candidate will hold a full driving licence, although applicants without will be considered. You will also require an Enhanced DBS (including the check of working with Children) dated within the last 2 years or be happy to have one completed.