£20000 – £25000 per annum Pro Rata (22.5 hours per week)
We are currently recruiting for a PA / HR Administrator for our Paignton based client. They are a family business who supply a broad range of Technical Products to the Construction Industry. You will be joining a small and efficient team and will be supporting the Marketing & Operations Director. This role is a newly created position in line with the business need. The successful candidate will be a confident Administrator, ideally with HR experience and comfortable in a broad role. You may also provide support in the area of Marketing & H&S. They are looking for someone who can commit to 22.5 hours a week, which could be 3 full days or split across more days. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and likes to be busy, and juggle different responsibilities. This role requires excellent communication and organisational skills, and the ability to multi-task. It is highly important that you have a high level of confidentiality.
Duties will include;
- Administrative support to the Directors.
- Diary management and travel booking.
- Acting as the first point of contact for emails & calls.
- Providing a welcoming environment for visitors.
- Assistance with the preparation of PowerPoint Presentations & Reports.
- Drafting letters & taking minutes.
- Managing the company’s website, social media.
- Assisting with the organisation of conferences, exhibitions and PR.
- HR Duties; including administrative support for reviews, and HR Files.
- Liaison with the HR Agency on any employment law matters.
- Managing holiday requests & staff absence.
- Updating the external Payroll company.
- Assisting with the recruitment process, and liaison with the Recruitment Agency contact.
- Arranging staff training.
- Providing support with H&S, risk assessments, and maintenance.
We are looking to move quickly with this role, so if it sounds like the position you have been waiting for, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org