Are you an outgoing, customer focused person who is looking for a role that offers both the sales and technical sides? If so we would like to hear from you. Our client is looking for somebody to cover the Cornwall area as a mobile sales and service technician. Upselling to clients by building relationships and servicing with onsite Hose replacements.
Full training will be provided, of which two weeks will be residential.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- The central role will be to provide a professional On-site Hose Replacement Service to customers. This role will include being part of a 24 hr ‘on-call’ rota with other franchise technicians.
- Candidates will be expected to actively promote products and services to existing and prospective customers throughout their given territory.
- The candidate is expected to maintain the highest levels of health and safety practice including the mandatory use of Personal Protective Equipment where applicable
- The day to day management of a Mobile Sales and Service Unit (MSSU) to include: Maintaining sufficient stock levels within the MSSU as per a franchise supplied stock list, Performing routine maintenance checks in accordance with the MSSU defect checklist, Ensuring the MSSU is kept clean and tidy inside and outside, Managing all supplied documentation within the MSSU including technical and procedural updates.
- To provide assistance to Centre staff within the franchise when requested
- To attend training courses as requested by management
- Good personal presentation and adherence to policies and procedures Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- The ability to work unsupervised and to time constraints
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Good manual dexterity and physical ability
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to engineering personnel
- Ideal person to have plant or motor trade background or experience with hydraulics
- Work experience in a technical/engineering environment advantageous but not essential
Education and Qualifications required
Full UK driving licence · GCSE in English and Maths
What will you receive
- A company van
- A competitive salary
- Overtime paid
- City and Guilds full training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org