£28000 – £32000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineering Supervisor for our Totnes based client. We are ideally looking for a candidate with a Vocational Engineering Qualification of NVQ Level 3 or above and IOSH or equivalent. The successful candidate will ideally have Supervisory experience within Engineering, preferably in an ISO / TS Quality Controlled Environment. The key focus of this role is to endure maximum operating efficiency of all plant equipment. You will be coordinating all plant and process equipment maintenance with active participation and develop maintenance management activities.
Duties associated with this position include;
- Coordination and involvement in all planned & unplanned maintenance, ensuring minimum production disruption.
- Taking the technical lead for all machinery issues / projects.
- Developing long term maintenance plans.
- Preparing process plans for new parts, time studies and preparation of quotes for new parts.
- Determining equipment required, conducting feasibility studies.
- Deciding on equipment, materials and subcontract requirements.
- Purchasing of maintenance and engineering related materials.
- Supervision of installations.
- Training and supervision of engineering department.
- Implementation of Maintenance Management Systems.
- Risk assessments in line with current legislation.
This is a full-time role working 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday day shifts. Apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org