Our client in the Exmouth area is looking for 5 Grounds Maintenance Operatives to start on 24th March ongoing until 30th September.
Your duties will involve;
- To assist in routine grounds maintenance operations (grass and hedge cutting, pruning, planting and weeding)
- Use mechanical plant, equipment and vehicles; assist teams throughout the District as directed, achieving StreetScene standards and objectives.
- Grass cutting and strimming, Hedge pruning, Digging, bedding, planting and watering, Hoeing and weeding.
- Acting as sports attendant during weekends as required.
- Support the provision of a customer focused service.
Average of 37 hours, 07:30 – 16:30 – summer 41.5, winter 32.5 (Monday to Sunday working)
Experience of the above is essential and a driving licence is preferred but not required.
Please submit your CV for immediate review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org