Our client in the Exmouth area is looking for 7 Cleansing Operatives to start 1st April ongoing until 30th September.
Your duties will involve:
- Using mechanical plant, equipment and vehicles; assist teams throughout the District as directed, achieving Streetscene standards and objectives.
- Travelling around the area in a vehicle and on foot collecting debris and litter through bin emptying and litter picking.
- Sweeping the footpaths and channels as necessary.
- Clearing the beaches of litter and detritus.
- Cleaning the public lavatories and other public buildings as instructed.
- Support the provision of a customer focused service.
Previous experience of the above is essential. Driving licence is desirable.
Average of 37 hours 07:30 -16:30, summer 41.5, winter 32.5 (Monday to Sunday working)
Please email your CV for immediate review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org