We are currently recruiting for a Business Services Manager for our Torquay based client in the Accountancy sector. This is a pivotal role, where you will liaise closely with the clients, and support the team with Bookkeeping, and financial support services. They offer a really high level of service to their clients and are all about going that extra mile. They generally support businesses with high turnovers. They use the Xero package, but if you haven’t used it previously, they would be happy to train you up. They provide excellent support and training to ensure that your skills stay current, and you can progress.
Qualifications & Experience Required;
- AAT Qualification ideally but will also consider candidates who can demonstrate relevant skills & experience.
Duties associated with the role include;
- Using the system to ensure all returns are submitted in time.
- Scheduling work & agreeing timescales with clients.
- Account Reconciliation (VAT, Bank, wages control, purchase ledger, sales ledger).
- Accounting Adjustments, accruals and prepayments.
- Vat return preparation & submission.
- Supplier payment lists.
- Transaction posting.
- CIS Returns.
- Providing clients with training on Xero (once you are trained).
You will receive excellent one to one training with senior team members in all elements of this positions. You will be working with the most up to dates systems. They will also keep you up to date technically & with management skills. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org