£18000 – £25000 Plus Bonus!
We are currently Recruiting for an Area Engineering Coordinator for our Paignton based client. They are planning on an office move to the outskirts of Exeter in the next 18 months, so we are ideally looking for a candidate starting in Paighton, then moving across to the new office. There would be no need to travel into the Centre of Exeter, as the office will be on the outskirts.
They are a specialist supplier and installer of electronic systems, with engineers across the UK. Knowledge of this sector would be a great advantage, however if you have coordinated works in the construction, electrical, plumbing or mechanical sector this would transfer well. Experience of working in facilities maintenance and building services, would be an advantage too. This is a fast-paced role as you will be juggling numerous projects at any given time, so you must be someone who can work to a fast pace and maintain a high level of accuracy. Excellent IT skills are a must, as well as the ability to commute effectively with people of all levels. You must be a strong character and be able to ensure that your projects run smoothly. You must have excellent organisational ability and be able to perform under pressure and prioritise your workload. Good geographical knowledge of the South West area will stand you in good stead for this position.
Day to day this role will involve;
- Management of Engineers and Sub Contractors.
- Booking and Scheduling Technicians & Sub Contractors diaries.
- Liaison with commercial clients to gain uplifts for on site repairs.
- Ensuring that jobs are allocated to the Engineers effectively.
- Managing the smaller projects.
- Cost management of jobs.
- On boarding Subcontractors including data checking & compliance verification.
- Inputting and proof-reading data from engineers reports and entering onto the cloud based operating platform
- Liaison with Customers, Sub Contractors & Engineers.
- Coordination of parts and equipment.
- Ensuring that works are carried out economically whilst meeting with the customers specifications.
- Costing up smaller projects and providing quotes.
- Ensuring that all relevant paperwork is signed off.
- Generating management reports.
- Understanding and appreciation of Health & Safety Requirements.
To be successful in this role you must come in with a positive, can do attitude. You will have the responsibility of driving through numerous projects successfully, so must be able to think on your feel and troubleshoot any issues that may arise. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com