Annual Salary £18500 – £19500 Negotiable DOE
We are currently looking for an Administrator for our Newton Abbot based client. To be considered for this role you will need an excellent typing speed, and good attention to detail. We would like a candidate who is comfortable taking the initiative and getting on with tasks to support the team efficiently. This is a very busy department, so part of this role is thinking on your feet, as opposed to waiting for instruction, to ensure that things run as smoothly as possible. The company offers a very friendly and professional working environment. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and progressive organisation. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who is very motivated, and will take ownership of this position. There is scope for progression for the right individual. You may need to travel to their other local sites from time to time, so we are looking for a driver.
Duties will include;
- Copy & Audio Typing.
- Dealing with clients and the internal team efficiently.
- Face to face interaction with clients.
- Setting up new clients on the system.
- Taking notes at meetings and distributing action points.
- Providing administrative support to the team.
- Dealing with inbound calls from clients in a professional manner.
- Covering the Reception area on an ad hoc basis.
- General office duties; photocopying, scanning etc.
Hours of work are 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you are looking a new Administrative position, in a friendly & professional environment this could be the role for you. Apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org