£21000 – £25000
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Administrator for our client based in Newton Abbot. We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where priorities change often. No day is ever the same, and you will need to be hard working to be successful in this environment. It will be extremely rewarding, and there is great progression potential for the right person. We are looking for someone who wants a long-term opportunity and has a can-do attitude to work. The successful candidate will become a pivotal part of this team. Previous Construction, Housing or Property sector experience would be advantageous. The successful candidate will ideally be AAT or equivalent Qualified (Level 2 plus) and be confident with Sage & Excel. You will need excellent communication and administration skills to be successful in this role.
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots.
- To create additional reviews and client reports as necessary.
- Liaison with Estate Agents.
- Reviewing and revising tenancy agents as necessary.
- Provision of administrative support to the sales & lettings manager and Directors as required.
- Filing and management of documents.
- Working closely with Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Solicitors & Architects.
- Dealing with enquiries and giving accurate information.
- General administrative duties.
- Managing appointments & making travel arrangements.
- Entering purchase invoices, sales invoices & credit notes onto the purchase ledger system.
- Entering payments and reconciling accounts.
- Entering petty cash receipts and making petty cash claims.
- Entering fuel scale charges & monthly / quarterly cash claims.
- Completion of month end procedure.
- Preparing accounts for the external company to run year end procedure.
To be considered for this role you will be a highly organised individual, who is not afraid of hard work. You will need excellent systems knowledge and have confidence in your abilities. The salary on offer is a basic of £20 – £22K, and there is a 3K team bonus, so total earnings between £23000 & £25000 including the bonus. If you think this could be the challenge you have been waiting for, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org