£23000 – £26000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced injection Mould Tool Maker for our Paignton based client. We are looking for a motivated candidate, with a good work ethic. This company offers a great working environment, and there is often the opportunity to increase your earnings with overtime if you would like it. Usual working hours are Monday-Friday 7.30am – 5.30pm. We are looking for someone with experience in new build housing projects, and an Engineering Qualification of NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) / Time Served Tool Maker. You will need to be able to interpret technical drawings, and 3D. Knowledge of CNC Milling and Spark Erosion would be advantageous. Excellent knowledge of moulding principles, and process fault finding is key for this role.
Duties will include;
- Manufacturing of tooling parts using a range of Tool room equipment, from detailed drawings or 3D Models.
- Deliver estimated timelines, plan, execute and complete all activities related to mould tool assembly equipment & fixtures.
- Support the manufacturers and validation of new tooling.
- Ensuring the quality of work is to a high standard.
- Being vigilant of all tooling activities, that could negate product validation or component specifications, and providing preventative solutions.
- Maintaining the condition of the Tool Room.
If you have the technical expertise required for this position, apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com